GSM-2000-SMP Modbus/BACnet server and interface. Easy to use
The GSM-2000-SMP is a stand-alone, embedded, web-based graphical interface for
building automation and process/access control systems.
Multiple protocols are supported including LonWorks, ModBus/485, ModBus/TCP, BACnet/IP and BACnet MS/TP. It uses flash memory and runs on Linux.
Programming is browser based and easy.
Features include animated graphic screens, scheduling, historical trending, run time accumulation and alarm monitoring. All features are supported, even with devices that do not natively support them. GSM-2000-SMP will automatically toggle outputs and change setpoints on schedule, collect runtime and trend data, and monitor alarm conditions.
- GSM-2000-SMP uses Flash memory for internal storage. It contains no hard disk or other moving parts. The Linux operating system is used for enhanced security and stability.
- Programmable HMI-server, webserver
- Supports BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus 485, Modbus TCP and LoNWorks
- Alarm monitor, runtime accumulator
- Simple logic controller
- Point translator system
- Up to 2000 points and 4 simultaneous protocols
- Programmed by browser, no tools needed
- 24/7 reliability
- Linux security
- No licensing fees, per-point charges, certification classes, special software or tools
- PC not required on the job site
- 2 USB, 1 Ethernet connection
Advanced functionality such as
- Data logging and trending
- Alarm and event management
|Item name||Item code||Option||Description|
|GSM-2000-SMP||40-120010||2000 Objects|| Programmable Server and HMI
Communicating through Ethernet/BACnet/Modbus
|GSM-SMP-BAC||40-120006||BACnet MS/TP||Add on for BACnet MS/TP communication through RS485|
|GSM-SMP-MOD||40-120005||Modbus RS485||Add on for Modbus communication through RS485|
Introduction video GSM-2001-SMP